Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Welcome...

Welcome to my blog. I can't promise every post will be of interest to you. In fact, given the range of topics that might catch my interest, it's a safe bet that not all of the posts will interest you. However, I can promise that each post will be informative and/or entertaining.


Most posts will be open for comments, and I welcome your feedback. However, this is my soapbox, not yours. Keep your replies on topic, and keep them civil. I won't delete comments just because I disagree with them, although I may or may not respond to those comments. Comments that are off-topic, advertisements, spam, offensive, demeaning, hateful, or just plan rude will be deleted at my discretion. Repeated offenses of this policy by one person will not be tolerated. If you want a soapbox to express that kind of content, go start your own blog.