Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Look and Feel

As this is a new blog, I'll be experimenting with the appearance and layout over the next few weeks. Right now, it's pretty much a stock design. I'm not a graphic designer, so I'm not planning anything fancy, but I do want to give it some personalization and give it a look that is expressive and easy to read.


Some of the topics I'll cover in computers are user interface design, ergonomics, usability, accessibility, and information presentation. I'll employ my knowledge in those areas as I make design changes. I'm sure you've all seen web pages that were hard to read due to poor color/contrast choices, too small a font, or just a difficult to read font. I promise this site will always be easy to read. Some of the content may be a little technical at times, but I'll do my best to keep it understandable even when the content gets detailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment